TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

I'm CG and my biggest art school sin is using Blender to do my modeling and then exporting the models to the software I'm actually suppose to use. TBH I find modeling in, say, Maya, to be a pain.

As for the video..it's classic TD. No complaints here.

Moonshorts Moonshorts

Voice and animation quality could see some improvement, but I sure did chuckle at the wackiness of this short. good work.

My Scary Story! My Scary Story!

Good work. I like your drawing style. I haven't seen many people that can make me laugh with this video format, so consider yourself one of the few. I noticed an odd effect where colours become slightly brighter when there is movement; seems like an unintended artifact from whatever software you used. Other than that the only issues I notice with this video is the sound qaultiy, there is a small amount of noticeable noise and microphone pops, but these are hard to avoid without a high quality mic. Hope you continue to upload here to Newgrounds.

iAnimate38 responds:

I noticed the same thing with the lighting, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was curious to see if anyone would say anything, guess that answers that question XD
Thank you! The feedback is wonderful, and I've been meaning to get a better microphone as well. And, I think I'm gonna stick around on NewGrounds for a while, and see what happens ;D

Becoming a 3D Animator!!! Becoming a 3D Animator!!!

This is accurate. Painfully, truthfully accurate. I did notice a small error at around 2:17 where rendering the 3d animation seemed to occur at a fast, reasonable rate, rather than taking 2-5 decades like it really does. Good work!

Dayonder responds:

You gotta do watcha gotta do for the picture, kid. Even if it don't make snese.

idiots.exe episode 1 idiots.exe episode 1

Good job on doing self-awareness humor well. Despite being (intentionally) extremely simple, the animation/environment look visually appealing and have good use of lighting. I got somewhat of a 'Klayworld' vibe from the whole thing. I do think that work could be done in the sound department, doors opening and closing seem weird without some sort of accompanying sound. Looking forward to more.